• Street Fighter

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dustan/Groot Staff App

[Requirements]
-Minimum of 8 hours on server.
-Good standing within the community.
-Mature enough to handle the position.
-Have enough time to actively take part.
-Cannot have more than 5+ warnings.
-Must be at least 14 years old.

please copy and paste the application below.

Application Title: "<Name> Staff Application"

[APPLICATION]

Steam Name: [
Rektgur#DeaglieRektie ]
your steam name.

Role Play name: [
Most common name is: Dustan ]
preferred name on server .

Current Rank: [
MVP]
your current rank.

Rank Requested: [
I dont really mind a rank but i suppose moderator should be fine as it will allow me to deal with any scenario that may appear on this server and help it as much as i can. ]
the rank you want. Example : Trial Mod , Moderator... [More App Detail = Higher chance of becoming a higher rank]

Timezone: [
GMT+1 
GMT+ format please.

Date of birth: [06/08/2000]
DD/MM/YYYY format.

00 years format.

Do you have a mic?: [
Yes. I have a microphone and commonly use it on the server ]
respond with yes/no.

Steam ID: [STEAM_0:1:62206802]
For example: "STEAM_0:0:95797928"

Hours on the server : [
I currently have 22 hours on the server. ]
can be found in the top right corner in the blue box, round to nearest hour.

Hours on gmod: [4720]
How many hours you have on garry's mod in total.

Describe your personality in 4 words: [
Logical, Reasonable, Leader, Experienced. ]
what makes you, you.

Staff experience on GMOD or other games: [
I have experience in administrating on garrysmod on:
Island RP: 3 months as a moderator. - Disbanded
HaloRP Serious: 6-7 months as a EP going from trial to Head. - Demoted due to being drunk on teamspeak.
]
prioritize Garry’s mod to other games.

Why do you want to become staff?: [
I want to become staff because i personally believe that with my experience in garrysmod overall and as a staff member i can assist greatly in calming players down and making them listen to reason. I also think one of my biggest assets is logic which allows me to stay calm in most scenarios i rarely lose my calm and understand that strict punishments make players fear what the server is and enjoy it less. So i hope that with my experience and knowledge of all this i am able to help make this server even better then it is and hopefully help it pass beyond the horizon. ]
100 words at least, you should be putting with around 150 words.

What will make you a better choice than others?: [
I would say the reason i might be better because i understand staffing and event planning. I can be creative i know how to create RP for the most part and have alot of respect for both players and staff. I also firmly believe that i would make a suitable candidate because i have alot of time i can spend and help the server with. ]
75 words at least, you should be putting down 100-125 words.

What do you think you can do for the staff team?: [
I think i can do alot for the staff team with keeping people on focus in events and making the RP experience improve. My head is full of ideas and i know how to pander to people to make them more happy and less annoyed. So for instance if person A decides he wants to insult Person B i can usually explain to person A reasonable well why what they are doing is wrong. ]
75 words at least, you should be putting down 100-130 words.

What is the definition of RDM, NLR and RDA : [
RDM: 
Abbreviation: Random Death Match.
Meaning: Killing another person without having a good reason or RP logic to it..
Scenario:
Mister Blue Sees Mister Yellow crossing the street.
Mister Blue decides that he should shoot Mister Yellow without any real reasoning or RP logic to it.
Resolving the scenario:
Mister Blue should be punished for RDM with most probably a verbal or a actual !warn since it isent too bad but if he has done it alot the punishment increases. Then i would look if mister yellow needs any printers or weapons refunded and refund them accordingly.

NLR: 
Abbreviation: New Life Rule.
Meaning: Returning to the place you last died with all pre existing knowledge of before your death with you.
Scenario:
Mister Blue is robbing a bank and spots Mister Yellow walking in.
Mister Blue kills Mister Yellow with a MR96.
Mister Blue escapes the bank.
Mister Yellow Decides to murder Mister Blue.
Resolving the scenario: 
I would punish Mister Yellow by telling him off with a verbal warn or giving him a !warn or a kick depending on the severity.

RDA: 
Abbreviation: Random Arrest
Meaning: Arresting someone without a real RP reason.
Scenario:
Mister Blue got the job of police officer and is doing a fine job of cleaning up the criminal scum.
Mister Yellow is a random civilian just crossing the  street which Mister Blue Sees.
Mister Blue runs up to Mister Yellow and decides to arrst him and lock him up.
Resolving the scenario:
Mister Blue recives a Warn with !warn or a kick depending if he has done it before.

All punishments may differ if individual do's mass amounts of each.
]
each should have its own line with an description and example.

How many warnings do you have, and what are they for?: [0]
each should have its own line with a description of what happened.

A staff member who is higher then you is abusing. What do you do?: [
I would inform said staff member that his actions are not correct for a person of his role.
If he refuses to stop then i would collect evidence and send it to a Head of staff if you have said person. Otherwise to Kezzy and Tarion.
]
For example : You are a moderator, and the abuser is a admin.

A staff member who is lower then you is abusing, What do you do?: [
Speak to said person if he refuses to stop i would kick and ask some people if they got any evidence of the abuse as the first responsibility is crowd controle not to try and fuck another staff over. If i found out that people do i would message it to a head of a staff or owner. 
If nobody has evidence i would merely report it and say i have no evidence but i recommend having someone overlook him.]
For example : You are a Admin , and the abuser is a moderator.

Tarion is running around mic spamming, What do you do?: [
Gag him first[Priority is crowd controle]
TP him up a roof and ask him if he is willing to stop micspamming if he says yes and actually stops micspamming i would release him back to his previous location ungagged and all with a verbal warn

If he refuses to stop i would take care of him by kicking him with !kick Tarion Micspamming/Disrupting player experience. ]
Imagine Tarion is a user.

Kezzy kills Tarion, then Tarion runs back and kills Kezzy, What do you do?: [I would bring both of them up to a roof and request both of their perspectives then check logs while their talking to confirm the scenarios. If Kezzy is correct i would ask if he would like Tarion to be warned if he dos Tarion will be !warned. If kezzy says no i will keep it to a firm verbal.

If kezzy is lying i would !warn him for lying to a staff member. ]
Imagine Kezzy and Tarion are users.

Tarion is spamming racism in RP chat / OOC chat, What do you do?: [
Gag and Mute/Gimp him. Then proceed to !ban Tarion 7400 Spamming Racism/Return when you have the desire to RP]
Imagine Tarion is a user.

If you abuse do you understand that your staff will be taken away?: [Yes]
do not apply unless you understand this, respond with yes/no.

Do you understand that being staff is a privilege not a job and can be taken away without reason or warning?: [Yes]
do not apply unless you understand this, respond with yes/no.

Do you know how to use logs?: [Yes]
simply reply with yes/no.

References: [I dont have any references.]
simply request 2 or more admins of your choosing who know you, put them down, keep in mind this will be checked.
This is not required if you're applying for trial staff[ you must ask the person before putting a name down, it is NOT just people you may know]

Other information: [ 
I do apalogize for possible grammar and spelling mistakes.]
optional, misc information you want to add.
Accepted
Helps staff when players swarm them
Very active
I'll message ya on steam and we can sort this out
Congrats